Bright idealists often find themselves disillusioned and searching for meaning in today’s world. Grasping for answers can lead to existential depression. Searching for meaning helps idealists understand their struggles and describes various ways in which they attempt to cope with their disillusionment. Helpful information and suggestions provide courses of action to nurture idealism, hope, happiness, and contentment.
- Where does idealism come from?
- Inquiring minds want to know
- Disillusionment and depression
- Life meaning and existential concerns
- Awareness and acceptance
- Coping styles that feed illusions
- Coping styles that go beyond illusions
- Hope, happiness, and contentment